Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Another peacock blue coffee table--sold!






 I'll admit it. I am growing a tad color-jaded by peacock blue. But then, this is a mercenary blog. And my hobby is a rather mercenary one. I upcycle what sells. And this color sells!

I do love the fleur de lis hardware on this piece (I know that bottom knob is skewed in the picture--it will be fixed shortly!) and the striking black glaze that tones the blue down to jeweled perfection. This table is square with curved legs, a mock drawer in front, and very sturdy, long-lasting construction. It's actually an old table that I bought from Goodwill right after I got married. It's been through plenty of Friday night dinners in front of a movie and late-night popcorn and limeade trysts. But I have a new coffee table now (see my previous post!), so this one received a much--needed facelift and is available to grace a new home with flair!



No comments:

Post a Comment