Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Odds and Ends

Vintage paneled door headboard

So I'm pretty much the worst at mercenary blogging ever. My account had to send me a reminder about how long it's been since I updated my posts.

I've had a lot to work on, and rather than dutifully taking pictures and cataloging the many pieces I've been working on, I've just been sending them on their merry way with much love to their new homes.

But that's not the best method for showing off some of the fun pieces I've gotten to tackle, so here's a little catch-up in pictures:

Bedside table 

Pottery Barn knockoff bed crafted by a local carpenter


Matching desk


I need to get a pic of this in its new home rather than in my messy workshop. This piece was a gorgeous transformation with new black legs and a rich, weathered stained top!

Antique primitive dresser with mirror in cream with espresso glaze


Delicious chunky vintage end table in lacquered white with gold accents

Cute little storage chest
Precious light blue end table with a tea glaze
And there's lots more to come!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment